Sunday, January 23, 2011

Event 8: NBC 30 Rock's Kevin Brown

$400 + $50 NL Deep Stack

Dot Com Going Deep

Just spoke with Kevin Brown who stars on the NBC situation comedy, 30 Rock as the character "Dot Com". He asked me how long the blind levels were and I asked him what a TV star was doing playing in our Deep Stack tournament?

Turns out when he's in town he always stays at Borgata. "That's my place. Love the Borgata" said Kevin. Brown is in town for Marshal Arts Hall of Fame awards ceremony and figured he'd play a little poker.

I tried to keep his cover, but another player got a tell off of me and asked, "Are you famous or something?". Guess this post isn't gonna keep things concealed either.

Brown's been playing poker all his life and so we'll keep track of how he fares throughout today and hopefully tomorrow.

And to answer your question Kevin, blinds last forty minutes.